Friday 18 January 2013

The Shoots


I had Louis on the first Monday and I think the shoot went really well, I was quite impressed with him and the outcome of the photos.




I tried this photo in colour and in black and white, as I wasn't sure what I liked more. I think I like the coloured one more but I know that he would have preferred it in black and white.


After the photo shoot, we met up on the Wednesday to re-discuess what he wanted for the location and to also go find places for him to shoot.


This one is my favourite out of the location shots as I messed around the the brightness and contrast and I thinks it works perfectly.




I really liked the colours in this photo as his coat blended in with the background but he also stood out from it at the same time. I made the photo into black and white and then dropped the opacity. I went to have a little chat with Louis to give him his photos, he said he was very pleased with all of them which I am very happy about.

I had Wills photo shoot on the following Monday, it also turned out really well I think, the colours on his face worked really good and the ones without colours I really like.


I like this photo because of the colours and contrast, also I like the pose for it.




I prefer the ones without the colours, but that might just be because I liked high contrast photos, I like seeing all of the shadows. I also think that the poses in these are better than the others. Quite a lot of the photos I couldn't use because when he was seeing, he gave him too much of an awkward expression to use.




On the Wednesday I went out to shoot Louis, Will also decided that he wouldn't mind a few location shots. So we had a re-discussion on what he wanted but he decided it wasn't the right whether to be hanging from trees and eating an ice cream. So he told me to do whatever and I got him to stand against this wall which I really like. Only a few turned out alright as the others were too dark to use. I turned the photo into black and white and then dropped the opacity to give it more of a dull effect and then I messed around with the brightness and contrast. I think that these work really well.



I went and had a chat with Will to give him his photos, he also said he was very pleased with the outcome. Two happy customers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment